[olug] the RIGHT pbx...

Shawn L Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Tue Jun 26 15:41:36 UTC 2007

I am not going to bash MS on this.  I just don't think a small business
should implement Exchange and all of the Antivirus / Anti Spam. And all the
other stuff.

However if you are a large company with an in-place Exchange server and
Windows Domain it probably is a good choice.  The state of Nebraska is about
to implement it, as part of the unified messaging and move over from Yucky
Lotus Notes.

Thanks,

----
Shawn L. Djernes