[olug] Which Asterisk?

Neal R neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Sun Jun 24 22:06:56 UTC 2007

   I was going to try the Snom but my install is dorked up - doesn't
seem to have the Snom setup stuff. Getting Trixbox 2.2 running has been
a bit of a bug hunt :-(

    But I'm still motivated - got $2,500 in Cisco gear currently working
as our phone system and that stuff is *so* getting out of my cage ...