[olug] any Drupal gurus out there?

Benjamin Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 02:47:29 UTC 2007

I run my own little Drupal site on a Ubuntu VMWare Virtual Machine.  I
use it primarily as a journal/site for my thesis project.

I wouldn't consider myself a guru by any stretch, but I've got it
working with a rather small user base (currently just me).

Rather than covering what's possible with Drupal, you need to ask
yourself what you need or want to do.

I use it for managing content (journal entries as a book), blogs, forums, etc.