[olug] Asterisk consultants and local voip providers

Shawn L Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Mon Jun 11 15:38:40 UTC 2007

I and several others used SellVoip for over a year and then started having
problems with their system.  We would submit support requests via e-mail and
telephone with no response.  I had about $20 in my account when I gave up
trying to get my DIDs (direct inward dials) fixed so ported them to
vitelity.

----
Shawn L. Djernes
shawn at djernes.org | wizardwlf at hotmail.com | sdjernes at gmail.com