[olug] Jabber - Think my previous got blocked.

Joel Buhr joel at firstdirectmarketing.com
Tue Jun 5 18:32:14 UTC 2007

I am wondering if anyone has suggestions on setting up a Jabber server.
I am looking for a good web based client as well.

Joel Buhr

First Direct Marketing, LLC

"Marketing Solutions That Fit!"

1508 J.F. Kennedy Dr

Suite 103

Bellevue, NE 68005

Direct Toll Free: (866) 363-9580

Direct: (402) 403-0010

FX: (402) 403-0001

www.firstdirectmarketing.com <http://www.firstdirectmarketing.com/>

Member: Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, Mid America Direct Marketers
Association

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential,
and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
notify First Direct Marketing, LLC immediately by replying to this
message and deleting it from your computer.