[olug] Windows file access trace program?

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 17:53:58 UTC 2007

I'd try Process Monitor by SysInternals. I'm not at my computer at the
moment, and it requires Administrators group membership to run, so I
don't know how effectively it works. But it does look to be what you
need, and the guy behind SysInternals, Mark Russinovich(sp) is the guy
who found the Sony Rootkit, so I think he knows what he's talking
about. I'd give it a try.