[olug] Cox Issues Was: Cox sucks (Luke -Jr)

John Bowen john.g.bowen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 01:39:07 UTC 2007

I'm a huge fan of Cox, as I used to live in Lincoln with Roadrunner....
As someone else said that's just so they can handle the special cases
however they want to.  I can confirm that the 60GB/mo is just a TOS
loophole, as I know people who go well over that.  And I get download rates
usually about 1.6 MB/sec (yes MB not Mb), but have seen up to 2.3 since
they've been doing work in my neighborhood.

Just a little afterthought, I've had my same IP for well over a year now...