[olug] Cox Issues Was: Cox sucks

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Wed Jul 18 22:54:50 UTC 2007

Doesn't First National Bank offer rack space in their data center for a
price also?  That might be an option for a hosting spot but I am sure
that costs big bucks also.   I have always wanted to go and visit
CoSentry, everything I hear is good.  I would vote for an OLUG
field-trip as a meeting idea ;)

Kenny