[olug] Active bandwidth monitoring

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Wed Jul 18 05:51:18 UTC 2007

I called their network usage abusive because they have broken the TOS by
exceeding the transfer cap placed on the account and they have
failed/refused to respond to my notification that they are in excess of
their agreed upon service.

Most users understand once you explain to them how I can sell them
something at less then 25% what I pay for it and still manage to meet
all my additional expenses. Those that don't get it I really don't want
as customers anyway.

Sam Tetherow
Sandhills Wireless