[olug] Active bandwidth monitoring

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Wed Jul 18 05:18:55 UTC 2007

If you look at terms of service you will usually see one of two things,
either a hard transfer cap for a time period (usually per billing cycle)
or terminology that is 'upto' whatever speed.

If you want 12mbit that you can use 24/7/365 you are not going to get
commodity pricing. I'll be more than happy to sell you 12mbit at
$120/mbit, transport included (assuming you were in my coverage area).

Sam Tetherow
Sandhills Wireless