[olug] best linux distro for...

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:11:08 UTC 2007

as far as forgetting my skills, that's not a problem. it's finding the time
to learn new skills.
learning domain based host headers in apache took a whole night for me to
learn. however, i had to use the command line and VI to get it done (which i
hadn't done in 4 years) and that was not a problem. the need for the GUI is
for me to accellerate the learning process. i've only used linux for a few
specific things, so anything new, i have a lot of reading to do. tech
support doesn't really appeal to me. if i get stuck somewhere, i've got all
you guys!

thanks again for all of your input, great thread.