[olug] Vista is AMAZING!!!!

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 22:08:49 UTC 2007

The biggest pain we're going to see there is that gamers are pretty much going to HAVE to have Vista at some point (I wouldn't run XP if I could get everything running in Wine).  DirectX10 only being released for Vista (this may change once the EU gets the Vista source code) means you're going to have to get Vista to get the full experience from some games.
I'm, of course, holding off on getting Vista until I HAVE to have it.  I can learn how to troubleshoot it without having it on my own system, but so far some of the security features built in are the most annoying bugs/features I've seen.

http://www.ericshaus.com
I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.