[olug] Vista is AMAZING!!!!

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 21:02:36 UTC 2007

I really like windows (up to 2003). it takes me less than 2 minutes to
change any setting, and about that long to do anything else i need to do.
however...
i do a lot of in-home computer repair, and i have a new scourge. worse than
spyware, worse than adware, worse than AOL, is vista.

I hate vista

no command line? what the Fk is that all about? am i just missing it?
it's so resource hungry that i have to go into these people's houses and
explain that there is nothing wrong with the computer, it just can't handle
the 200$ you spent on "upgrading" it. people really don't like to hear that.
I must agree that the most dramatic way vista comes pre-screwed is the OEM
additions. It was really bad under XP, it's Fkn rediculous now that vista is
here.