[olug] Help starting a local LUG?

IrishMASMS IrishMASMS at OLUG.ORG
Fri Jul 13 08:35:05 UTC 2007

On Thu, July 12, 2007 10:04 am, cwhite99 at charter.net wrote:
> Hello OLUG members,
>
> This is Chris from Kearney.  I have been a long time linux user and got
> involved with OLUG at an InstallFest a few years back.  I mostly just lurk
> around and ask my questions when I can't find answers myself.  Now I've
> reached such a point.  I'm interested in attempting to revive / rebuild
> the Kearney Area LUG, but I don't know where to start.  Anybody willing to
> help steer me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Chris from Kearney

In a previous edition of olug.org, within the web links collection we had
some resources for such questions (operating a LUG, doing an installfest,
etc.) Have you GTFG yet, cause I would think those sites are still out
there?

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Previous Publicity & Social activities chairperson