[olug] SSL Explorer

Joel Buhr joel at firstdirectmarketing.com
Tue Jul 10 19:06:08 UTC 2007

I was thinking of looking at the Netgear Appliance as an option. I know it also runs on a Linux core.

Joel Buhr
First Direct Marketing, LLC
"Marketing Solutions That Fit!"
1508 J.F. Kennedy Dr
Suite 103
Bellevue, NE 68005
Direct Toll Free: (866) 363-9580
Direct: (402) 403-0010
FX: (402) 403-0001
www.firstdirectmarketing.com

Member: Bellevue Chamber of Commerce, Mid America Direct Marketers Association

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify First Direct Marketing, LLC immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.