[olug] Meeting Topics was RE: Followup on voip, trix and provider woes

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Mon Jan 29 19:32:10 UTC 2007

March would be a good time for the Asterisk follow up.

We're going to try and cover iPod integration and media for the February
meeting as it is following the InstallFest.

MythTV may be the April or May meeting currently.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Operations Manager, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/