[olug] Mythtv TV S-Video out

webtrekker at cox.net webtrekker at cox.net
Sat Jan 13 04:47:48 UTC 2007

WOW!!!
It works!!! I can not express my thanks enough.  After countless hours of scouring the web and numerous rebuilds/config changes/general hair pulling (which I don't really have enough to spare), all I really needed to do was just ask this awesome group.
I should have started here first!  Thank you all !! Now I can really start learning the depths of Myth.

Patrick