[olug] Firefox = high cpu load

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Fri Jan 12 15:11:40 UTC 2007

Impressions I got from FF2 is that it was a 'marketing release' with some
refinements and a couple added features to come out around the time of
IE7.  Fedora hasn't included it in an update to FC6 for those reasons,
instead waiting for F7.

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Operations Manager, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/