[olug] CD's for Installfest

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Wed Jan 10 18:16:37 UTC 2007

On Wed, January 10, 2007 07:51, Jon Larsen wrote:
> Thanks for the ground work on this Dave.
>
> Jon L.

On another note, has anyone investigated advertising the InstallFest on
the local public radio station, KIOS ( http://www.kios.org/ )?  Their
"Events Calendar" has a simple submissions page to do it through.

I'll take up the task if there are no objections.  (And I'll discuss the
wording with Jon.)

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov