[olug] Wireless routers

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 23:00:13 UTC 2007

Yep, the version 5 and above WRT45G routers have less flash memory, less RAM, and run VxWare, as I recall.  I've got a version 6, and it's supposed to be able to take the DD-WRT "mini".  I'm just about to start on that route, since it won't DMZ or port forward with the latest firmware from Linksys.
I'd rather turn it into conversation piece than a $40 paperweight....

https://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.