[olug] appliance sized rack mount case?

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Wed Feb 21 22:06:32 UTC 2007

Examples: If you want a specific quote/quantity, contact me off list.

$825+tax - Rackmount Mini-ITX case, 800Mhz Via Luke CPU, 256MB DDR
ram, 40GB HD, Slim CDROM. Mainboard has dual NIC, and one serial port
on the backplate.Dual flexible PCI Riser card for two PCI slots.

$925+tax - Rackmount Mini-ITX case, 1Ghz Via Luke CPU, 512MB DDR ram,
40GB HD, Slim CDRW/DVDROM. Mainboard has dual NIC, and one serial port
on the backplate. Dual flexible PCI Riser card for two PCI slots.

Prices can be adjusted with quantity.