[olug] Soekris 4511 single board computers

Neal R neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Thu Feb 15 05:11:54 UTC 2007

   I have the makings of four Soekris single board computer systems
here. This stuff hasn't been touched in a year so its time for it to all
find a new home.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/140/390834849_84dfa37475_o.jpg

The Soekris 4511 is a 486/100 box with 64 meg of dram - details are here:

http://soekris.com/net4511.htm

 System 1:

Soekris 4511, case, Netgate 200mw 802.1B wireless card, pigtail /w
RP-TNC connector, Soekris VPN1211 crypto accelerator, 2.2 dB antenna, 32
meg compact flash card

System 2:

Soekris 4511, case, Netgate 200mw 802.1B wireless card, pigtail /w
RP-TNC connector, Soekris VPN1211 crypto accelerator, 2.2 dB antenna, 32
meg compact flash card

  Yes, the two systems are identical. They'd still cost about $400 new.
I'll take $225 each. There are two other systems that need cases to be
complete and I'll rebuild them after the first two sell. You get your
choice of AC adapter or power over ethernet injector with the first two
systems.

  I've used OpenBSD, FreeBSD, and the Linux based MikroTik appliance OS
on these machines. There are complete Linux distros meant for these
things (Pebble Linux?) but I've never tried them.

  Drop me a note if you're interested and ready to move on this. They're
likely going on Ebay late Thursday if I don't see some immediate, strong
interest here ...