[olug] OT: Restarting the Cox Modem

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 16:40:38 UTC 2007

I've had the sudden drop in bandwidth with no useable Vonage; thought maybe even my server was being hit by something...
But a reboot of everything fixed it, so I'm thinking it's just a normal abnormality.  It's only happened to me once in about a year, though...

https://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.