[olug] Free SGI Servers

Kenny Kant akant at running-config.com
Wed Aug 22 23:06:57 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I have two SGI (yes SGI) Origin 200 (purple monsters) that I want to go
away.  I also have a drive vault here that goes with the setup.  I
purchased these awhile back at auction and never really did anything
with them.  I have NO Irix software and or disks for software.  There
are a couple of hard drives in the machines.  I was able to get one
machine to post and display the bootroom screen via serial connection
awhile back.

If you want them you will have to come and pick them up before next
Monday as they will be heading for the nice roll-off I have parked in my
driveway. :)    Shoot me an email off list.  They do not have the cool
face plates and there is some scuffing on the cases.

Kenny