[olug] email a binary file (uuencode no longer popular?)

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Tue Aug 21 05:16:30 UTC 2007

> So am I the only dinosaur left that still uses elm as my primary
> email client?  I just can't bear to stop using vi to compose emails.

I've always been a big mutt user specifically for this reason - vi is the
default editor in mutt, and it uses a lot of the same kb commands to move
trough the index/etc.... Guess you could call me a green screener, which
is funny 'cause at one time I actually had an IBM 3151 in my bathroom,
yes, serially connected... I am also probably the only person I know that
that uses j and k instead of those silly up and down arrow keys :)