[olug] (Relatively) Nearby Colocation Centers

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 21:40:47 UTC 2007

On 8/15/07, Dan Clough <dclough at gmail.com> wrote:

> It seems that Jay at RTU is ending his colocation service at the end of
> August, which leaves me with no affordable place to go in the Omaha

As i understand it, Jay isn't ending the colo service, just the T1.
Machines can stay there and have service to the internet over what i think
is a business DSL line.  Don't know the upstream/downstream bandwidth
however.

RivTel isn't $100.00 / month for an entire rack, is it?

area, or for that matter, anywhere closer than a 4-hour drive.  I've got