[olug] OT: For sale - Lots of stuff!

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Fri Aug 17 16:56:34 UTC 2007

I got a new laptop and I'm finally cleaning out my office. Everything
listed is "or best offer". Reply off list with any inquiries. I can swap
parts (vid card, add an hd, switch optical drives, etc) between the
computers if you want, just be sure to reply quickly.

I can bring anything listed here to the installfest, or deliver within a
reasonable drive from 42nd and I80, otherwise you can pick it up. If
there's something you're considering, let me know and I'll bring it to
the installfest.

There are also two macs, a Powerbook 667 DVI/1gb/30gb w/cracked screen
and a Macbook Pro Core Duo 1.87/2gb/100gb that I need to get cleaned up
and ready to go still. I'll post about those later, but feel free to let
me know if you're interested.

-- Daniel

PS: If you want to forward this along I'd really appreciate it!

--------------------

Mid Tower Case
Biostar M7VIB
1.4Ghz Athlon Thunderbird
512mb RAM.
40GB HD with fresh Ubuntu 7.02
Promise Ultra100TX2 PCI ATA card with one working port
DVDROM of questionable quality (disconnected)
8/4/32x CD-RW
SB Live and Live Drive
TNT2 Vanta LT AGP
Needs new chipset fan (still boots, but I wouldn't trust it to stay up
when it gets warm)
$100

--------------------

Mid Tower Case
Biostar U8068 Motherboard
Celeron 1.7 Ghz
512mb RAM
60GB HD with fresh Ubuntu 7.02
CDROM
Firewire PCI Card
G400 Dual Head AGP with cable for SVideo/Composite output
$100

--------------------

Full Tower Case
Abit BP6
Dual 366mhz celerons - Overclockable to 550mhz
Radeon 9200se AGP with SVideo output
320mb of ram I think...
ISA Soundblaster Card
DC-390U2W SCSI Card
IBM 17gb U2W disk
AppleCD 300i Plus (yes, really)

No NIC, No OS and needs new power supply.
Powered up with another power supply, and worked 100% before it went out.
SCSI card and Disk were checked with another system, no OS installed.
$50

--------------------

60GB Maxtor IDE HD
$25

--------------------

HP 15" CRT
$30

--------------------

Dell 15" CRT
Has small chip in the glass on the left side, still works great as a
server monitor.
$20

--------------------

CTX PL9 19" CRT