[olug] Server

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 00:33:22 UTC 2007

What sort of hardware specifications are you looking for?  Windows
Server 2003 can run (and crash) on anything from ancient Pentiums to the
top-of-the-line, hundred-thousand-dollar 64-bit enterprise systems.

Talk to Jay at Reboot The User.  He stocks alot of used servers that are
very stable and reliable (Although a server's only as stable as the
operating system... switch to CentOS.)  You can see some of the things
he has in stock at http://www.reboottheuser.com.

Dan