[olug] (Relatively) Nearby Colocation Centers

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 20:30:44 UTC 2007

I'm not sure why no one likes to bring up the fact that Qwest doesn't block ports last I checked, so if you're not running a high demand (I ran a small server from my apartment for 2 years with Qwest), then they're a viable option.  They also provided a home service that didn't include email aka no MSN involved....

http://www.ericshaus.com
I ran the Harry Potter books through a spell checker; none of those spells should work.