[olug] OT: where to get RJ-45 connectors

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Aug 10 03:47:51 UTC 2007

Kenny Kant wrote:
> I second the suggestion of Graybar, not sure if they will sell to
> individuals not affiliated with a company account??  This is were we go
> for all of our work connectors.

Yes, Greybar will sell to individuals.  I've gone there many times and
purchased a single spool of Cat5, or just a few needed items.

I'll second/third Greybar.  They are a bit more expensive when compared
with the normal consumer stores since you normally can't by in small
lots, but the cost per item is normally a bit less and the quality is
(can be) much higher.

Dan

--
- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles "I do not