[olug] Debian Sound Problem

Russell Monaghan russellmonaghan at cox.net
Mon Aug 6 18:08:42 UTC 2007

Yes, I'm dual-booting with WinXP. Sound works fine under that, I don't
think I've ever had a problem.
When I first installed Debian, it seemed to work okay; I think I got a
few message boxes, but other than it worked. But recently it just
stopped working altogether, so I don't know what happened. It doesn't
work right after I boot, then stop, either. And I think anything I've
tried to play music hasn't worked. So it seems to have failed across the
board. =?