[olug] Cox's last straw

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Aug 5 02:14:33 UTC 2007

On Saturday 04 August 2007 11:26, Sean Kelly wrote:
[take Cox discussion off-line]

On Sat, August 4, 2007 18:07, Joe Gulizia wrote:
> Thirded...or I agree.

I'm sure someone could setup (or find a pre-existing) Yahoo!Groups list to
talk about Cox gripes and/or possible remedies.  I'll join and lurk if
anyone finds one and/or sets one up.

But for now, I too agree that this thread has gone on long enough. (And I
was probably one of the initial sparks that caused it.)

Dan

- - - -
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot,
jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-- Ed Howdershelt (Author)

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
Telex, MF, Digicash, BBE, IACIS, 757, codes
sweeping, Geraldton, NIMA, Anonymous, unix, CONUS, SIRC
government, Egret, TDYC, MOIS, NAVWCWPNS, cryptanalysis, Exon Shell