[olug] Cox's last straw

Kenny Kant kenny.kant at running-config.com
Sat Aug 4 20:03:40 UTC 2007

How do you not have a choice?  There ARE other Internet providers in
this area.  You do have options.  They may not be cable based, but there
are other providers which do have port 25 open.  If this port issue is
truly causing concern you will leave Cox and move to a different
provider.  If not you are choosing to stay where you are at.

Kenny