[olug] Selling PC's with Linux on them

Bill Eberly imjustabill at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 03:04:24 UTC 2007

I don't think there would be any problems with selling Ubuntu preloaded on
systems, even if you're charging for it. Though I personally think that
charging for redistributing free (as in beer) software seems a bit
bass-ackwards, the GPL folks seem to encourage
it.<http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html>