[olug] googleplex expansion?

Mike Hostetler hostetlerm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:10:16 UTC 2007

I have no sources, but there was an article in the paper yesterday
about a new industrial zone planned in CB but the city won't talk
about who is coming in.  I was just thinking yesterday that Omaha
would be a good next place for Google (in the middle of the country,
lots o' fiber, etc.)

But if Google comes to CB, I can't tell CB redneck jokes anymore. :(

On 4/12/07, Mr Scsi <mrscsi at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tapped all my sources and the best I could get was a ".... no one
> discounts or verifies any expansion plans until they are made public... wink
> wink."
>
> Has anyone heard anything else? this could be HUGE news for the Omaha area
> IT market.
>
> http://blog.outer-court.com/forum/90988.html

Mike Hostetler
http://mike.hostetlerhome.com/