[olug] Slightly OT: KVM's?

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Wed Sep 6 16:36:15 UTC 2006

I thought I remembered the same conversation but I must have blown it
away. (I do that form time to time to keep the OSS mail folder from
getting too large.) ;-)

Anyway thank you all for your input. I ended up being cheap and getting
a zonet at DIT for $45 dollars. I was assured by one other person that
it works well  I am a POOR (as in cash) student ( :-) ) and can't afford
the extra layout for a more reliable model.

I haven't gotten around to hooking it up yet but hopefully one of these
Saturdays. . . .

Thanks again

Don Kauffman