[olug] Forensics experiments - Unusual request

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 01:56:27 UTC 2006

I should say "HIPAA and equivalent", but since I work
for the City of Omaha, I've gotten used to referring
to general security issues as HIPAA compliant :)  No
one talks about the other regulations around the
office, probably just because it's one of the newest
and winds up being all-encompassing in some
organizations.