[olug] MythTV, DVD Recorder OR Cable Compnay's Rentable Digital Recorder

Charles Bird cbird at mail.datar8.com
Sun Oct 29 20:18:46 UTC 2006

MythTV:
  Can stream via TCPIP with it too. Like to other room, or to work.
My roomate streamed cubs games to work all summer. i belive he was doing
600Kb and it looked great.
Wife approval weighs heavy though... If I had a partner I am thinking I
would get the cox box and silently work on the Myth setup late late late
every night, until WHALLA!! "Look honey, 1TB of storage and dual tuner
card!!"