[olug] Larry Broermann is out of the office.

LBroermann at msiinet.com LBroermann at msiinet.com
Sun Oct 29 00:06:03 UTC 2006

I will be out of the office starting  10/28/2006 and will not return until
11/06/2006.

I will have limited access to e-mail during this time. If you have business
that cannot wait until I return, you can call my cell phone, 402-598-8466,
or please contact Dan Nassif at 952-896-6310 - dnassif at msiinet.com

Confidentiality Notice:

The content of this communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain confidential and legally privileged information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately contact us by email at security at msiinet.com.  Thank you