[olug] Computer desk suggestions.

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Fri Oct 27 13:10:47 UTC 2006

On Thu, October 26, 2006 10:56, Sam Tetherow wrote:
> One thing to keep in mind when lofting a bed over computer racks is
> heat, both in the dead space below the bed and between the bed and the
> ceiling.

Sadly, when I was in college, there wasn't much heat on either side of the
matress and the space above and below was virtually dead space, too. ;)

Thankfully, in my current situation -- married, two kids) -- I'm looking
for some place to escape to, but not necessiarly camp out in. :) But,
having the extra loft storage space above would be nice to hold a
TV/Stereo and other out of the way stuff.

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov
"Soon we will be able to harness the rotational energy from Orwell's grave
to solve all world energy problems." -- /. user GigsVT (208848)
GPG fingerprint:6FFD DB94 7B96 0FD8 EADF  2EE0 B2B0 CC47 4FDE 9B68