[olug] Attacked by Romanian Script Kiddies

Charles Bird cbird at mail.datar8.com
Wed Oct 25 15:25:23 UTC 2006

I was thinking about setting up a 95 or 98 box and pluggin it in and
seeing how long it takes till comprimised...maybe turn it into a drinking
game ;)
Anyone doing anything Sat Night?

Kbw: What kind of box got hit? What happened?

The Ro-attacks have stopped for now, I got a DNS entry for one of the
offending IP's, and it so happens that I know a person that is an admin at
the company that the romanian got his free Name from. :)