[olug] Hans Reiser

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 19:28:24 UTC 2006

There are block compressors for ext2 and such, so.... compressability stuff
is avail... dunno how up to date it's been kept.

If you like playing with compressed stuff, there's also a patch to the
kernel to compress it's vm stuff... so it's kinda like the old 'magnaram'
stuff windows/dos had back in the day.

-Will