[olug] Hans Reiser

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Mon Oct 16 14:56:22 UTC 2006

Sorry, I meant libferris. It looks neat...

I just stick with extX myself, it works fine and the only time I lost
data was when a raid controller went stupid on me. I'd really like to
see some of the stuff sun did in ZFS with checksums available in a
common linux filesystem. On the fly compression would be great too, IO
is just way too slow, and CPUs so no signs of slowing down.