[olug] Web Provider/Coder Recommendations

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 14:44:11 UTC 2006

Possibly looking for a company that handles all facets
of the interactive web content arena, from
feature-rich on-line applications to enterprise-level
web integration.

(details in case thae above seems to be off the
mark)--
They need to be able to:

Make databases that interface with our live video
streams and other areas (video, audio, text along with
standard database functionality) of our website

create and maintain a video archive system based on
more than 43,000 hours of video content per year,

implement new (cutting edge?) functionality based on
multimedia content

provide recommendations for do what the organization
needs to do for our end users

make the site easily updatable by organization staff
with little ot no coding background (other than HTML,
if that).