[olug] Server Core: Windows Without Windows

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 14:03:40 UTC 2006

I'm sure there are a few of us here who can tell some horror stories about the GUI-dependent admins.  I'm somewhat old-school myself; I LIKE the control I have when using the CLI, as I'm sure many, if not most of us, are.
Being anal retentive is a bonus when running a server.  It saves you headaches and heartburn in the long run.

https://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.