[olug] A Mac Question

Adam Lassek adam.lassek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 21:56:46 UTC 2006

OS 10.4.5 and later support third-party DVD drives, you can probably
get away with a standard drive rather than a more expensive mac
specific one.

Some G3's will in fact do Target Mode; I just did it on a G3 iBook a
few hours ago. It depends on the machine. I've never seen a G4 that
didn't support target mode.