[olug] MPAA Lobbying for Home Theater Regulations

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Tue Nov 28 16:12:34 UTC 2006

Thank GOD!  8)  I thought it was BUT with the MPAA/RIAA, you just never know.

Craig Wolf
Wolf Computing Services
(402)990-3010

>>> scottj.org at gmail.com 11/28/2006 >>>
On Tuesday 28 November 2006 09:53, Craig Wolf wrote:

> Ok, someone PLEASE help me determine that this is a joke/light-hearted jab
> at the MPAA!
>
> http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/11/home-theater-regulations.html

BBspot is a satire site, the article isn't real.  Looking at the sidebar, you
can see such classics as "Bush Proposes Faith-Based Firewalls for Government
Computers" and the ever-popular "Microsoft Purchases Evil From Satan".