[olug] iFolder

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 14:58:08 UTC 2006

We've got it running here, and it works great except for a few
annoying oddities.  That being said, we are a Novell shop so needless
to say we're running the enterprise server.  We've never tried a
straight peer-to-peer setup.  The client is just a basic Mono app, so
it should run on about anything that has a Mono package.

Bill