[olug] December OLUG Meeting Reminder and January InstallFest Notes

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Tue Nov 28 13:25:52 UTC 2006

The December OLUG meeting will be on Tuesday, December 5th, 2006, 6:30 PM
at the AIM Institute Computer Lab, 412 South 19th Street in Omaha,
Nebraska.

The topic for the meeting will be a Xen HOWTO by Mike Hoesing, and a lead
up to the January InstallFest.

If you haven't already, please visit the olug.org website, and download
the InstallFest fliers and pass them out around town.  Help us get the
word out!

If you plan to volunteer to help out, please RSVP.

If you plan on attending to /get/ help installing Linux, please RSVP.

The more people who RSVP, the better idea we will have on what to expect
and plan on for a turnout.

Thanks and we'll see you at the meeting next Tuesday!
Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Operations Manager, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/