[olug] FS Color LaserJet 4500N w/ extra toner set

Shawn L Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Wed Nov 22 17:25:47 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have a mostly working Color LaserJet 4500N.  It's only problem that I know
of now is that it will not print if left on for a long time.  I have fixed
it's other errors and I am now just tired of dealing with it.

I purchased a complete set of toner for it a few months ago and would sell
the whole thing for the cost of the Toner or best Offer.

There is one stipulation to this deal!  You must come and get it from
downtown (only a block away from the meeting location).

So would like $250 obo.  Write me off list at shawn at djernes.org or call my
cell 402-350-6973.

Shawn